Wednesday, November 5, 2014

You & Me

Hi Everyone

Can you believe it is November already? Even my kids think the year is flying by! The best thing about a new month though is new products to design with and this week for All About Scrapbooks I am creating with the very funky Off the Wall range. 

Just the one layout this week, of me and my boy Zane, after his first communion. Love this photo of us.


I created this background using gelatos, a technique I will be teaching this weekend at All About Scrapbooks crop day.  It's easy effective!

Love these cool stars from the die-cut, they really pop against the blues. 

If you would like to see some close-ups and find out what products I've used (and where to buy them) head over to the All About Scrapbooks blog.

Thanks for visiting
Fiona
x

4 comments:

  1. Wow Fiona! This layout looks awesome! I love the contrast of those black stars against that stunning blue! Such a beautiful photo of you & your son too! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks stunning, wonderful colors together! Love the stars ,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW this is just fabulous Fiona! Love the stars..looks so striking against the blue..have a lovely weekend :) xo

    ReplyDelete