Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Catch up Post!

Hi Everyone

November & December have been super busy and I am way behind on my blog posts. So today I am sharing the last few layouts for All About Scrapbooks for November. 

These layouts have been created with Kaisercrafts November releases - Close-Up and Off the Wall and all are using instagrammed photos. 

First up: Life is like Photography, Always look on the Bright Side of Things. 
Lily took this photo of me, I think she did a pretty good job. 


My second page - Love my Canon, created for how perfect this paper range was for photography inspired pages.


And my final page, No Photos Please. I had planned a nice shot of Zane using this graffiti covered brickwall in a laneway near our house. But it was clearly not the day for co-operating!!


Thanks for popping in, will be back with my December layouts for Scrap the Girls and All About Scrapbooks soon!

Fiona
x

1 comment: