Tuesday, February 17, 2015

WRMK Love Notes

Hi everyone

This year has been crazy and I am still behind on the blogging!! Today I am sharing a couple of layouts from the beginning of the month created for All About Scrapbooks. I've created both these pages using the WRMK Love Notes range - loving the pinks and greens.


First share for today, Cherish
This photo of Lily was super cute and actually intended for a class page, but the colours were all wrong for it, instead they are perfect for this range!
 
 
My second share this week, Roller Sk8's

Zane got rollerskates for his birthday last year, and Lily got hers for her birthday earlier in the year.  They were doing some practice out in the carport area and having great fun so I went out to capture some shots of it. I love Zane's face as he hurtles towards me!!
 

That's all for today, thanks for stopping by,
Fiona
x

1 comment:

  1. These look wonderful.. and yes the year is flying.....

    ReplyDelete