Monday, April 13, 2015

Kaisercraft Furry Friends & All that Glitters for All About Scrapbooks

Hello everyone

Today I am sharing my March layouts for All About Scrapbooks. For last month I got to play with all 3 of Kaisercrafts new releases. I'm sharing layouts with two of those today -  Furry Friends & All That Glitters!

First up, using Furry Friends - PhotoBomb!




I LOVE this photo!! It was such a funny moment, I was trying to get a photo of Zane and wanted him to be very serious as I was trying for a certain look! Of course puppy Harry decided that someone sitting at his level was there to play so he just jumped right in with a big kiss, and I was clicking the camera at the right time.

The doggy theme of the Furry Friends papers was just perfect to capture this moment and the 2Crafty Chipboard title Photo Bomb summed up the moment! Close-ups of this layout can be found here.


My next layout was created using the All That Glitters range: Dream

 
My baby girl fast asleep, don't they always look so sweet and peaceful. This is such a pretty range, love the butterflies and the pops of gold.
 
You can check out close-ups and more details of this layout here.
 
Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back with the other March range, On Stage, tomorrow.
 
Fiona
x
 

1 comment:

  1. These look wonderful.. what a great photo in the first one.. clicked perfectly! love how you have used these ranges!!

    ReplyDelete