Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Kaisercraft On Stage for All About Scrapbooks

Hello

Back again to share the last of my layouts created for All About Scrapbooks using Kaisercraft's On Stage Collection. I was super excited about this collection, firstly it would be perfect for some photos of Lily playing piano but secondly these colours were just what I wanted to create some Halloween layouts!

First up, I (heart) Music





This range is super cute, and perfect for this music themed layout. The music sheet paper was a fave, and I love the dramatic red, white and black combination.

My second share is this Halloween layout. I've been waiting for the right paper range to get this photo scrapped!

Bewitched



I created a blood red background for this layout, before adding my ripped and torn paper layers, interspersed with some shredded gauze to create this spooky page. Ok, she's not that scary but I do love her pose! And Halloween is always lots of fun when you have kids who love dressing up!!

You can see more of these two layouts over at the All About Scrapbooks blog.

Till next time, thanks for visiting!
Fiona
x

1 comment:

  1. Perfect photos for these papers, beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete