Sunday, April 12, 2015

Scrap the Girls March - My Sister, My Friend

Hello everyone

Long time no post yet again, but I have been very unwell for a about a month now so blogging has had to take a back seat as have a LOT of things. I feel like I am on the improve though so best start playing catch up and try to get back to regular posting!

Today I am sharing my layout for last months challenge over at Scrap the Girls. It was based on a sketch by Rikki, which you can check out here: http://scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/march-team-reveal-and-challenge-and.html

This is my take on it, My Sister, My Friend:



Love this photo, taken last Christmas when my sister was visiting. It was nice to have her and her family down, it sucks that she lives interstate.

I've created this page with some gorgeous Websters Pages papers, I love the pink timber background!! Lots of Kaisercraft roses and my favourite 2Crafty Chipboard! All these products can be found at All About Scrapbooks.

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are on the mend now , your layout is lovely, love the background color and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, sorry to hear you've been unwell. Gorgeous work! xx

    ReplyDelete