Friday, June 12, 2015

Disney Layouts



Hello everyone

Back again as promised to share my 12 x 12 layouts using the Simple Stories Say Cheese and Enchanted collections. I really, really loved using these papers and finally being able to scrap these Disney pages.

My first page - Princess Castle


Lots of pretty pastel colours and silver accents in the Enchanted collection, so perfect for all things Princessy!

Magic - featuring Minnie & Mickey Mouse, a long wait to greet these guys. As you can tell it was near Halloween when we visited so they aren't in their traditional outfits - I've added a splash of orange to my layout from an echo park paper to blend it all together!

 
 
My final page - Meeting Pluto. Zane was a bit over meeting Characters at this point but Lily was happy to give Pluto a big hug.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
Fiona
x
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow these layouts look wonderful.. perfect papers and colors and embellishments!! wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete