Thursday, June 11, 2015

Disney Project Life style pages

Hello everyone

Again a big break with no posts, health has been rather poor this year so far, so will just continue my catching up!

For April over at All About Scrapbooks I got to play with the new Simple Stories collections, Say Cheese II and Enchanted. These are absolutely PERFECT for Disney inspired pages.

A few years ago we were fortunate enough to go to Hong Kong and visit Disneyland over there. The kids both absolutely loved it. I still have a lot of those pics to scrap and using the Project Life style of pocket scrapping will help me get it all done. I plan on combining it with regular 12x12 layouts.

My PL style pages

Beautiful Belle


Some close-ups. Firstly, my journaling.


and some of the inserts.


Believe MAGIC:

 
A smaller 3x4 pocket used for journaling this time:
 
 
Fairy hugs! Love how perfect these cards are for each character!
 
 
 
 
Princess Aurora & Prince Phillip:
 
 
Journaling page,


and a pocket with photo and just a photo sticker to tell part of the story:




Thanks for stopping by,
tomorrow I will share some 12x12 layouts from Disneyland

Fiona
x

1 comment:

  1. Oh your pl pages look wonderful, what precious memories and great photos!

    ReplyDelete