Monday, June 15, 2015

Kraft Plus - Eye of the Tiger

Hello everyone

Well for the first time in ages, I have had time to join in on a scrappy challenge!! Loved this one from Kraft Plus the moment I saw it - apt that I already had my hands on Kaisercrafts Into the Wild collection.

The challenge over at Kraft Plus is to use Kraft as your background plus for Animal Print and Circles.

Here is my take on the challenge: Eye of the Tiger



Yes, cheesy title,  but that damn song wouldn't get out of my head okay? Besides, he does have awesome blue eyes.


 
These photos are from 2013 when we visited Singapore Zoo and got to see the amazing White Tiger while he was feeding. An impressive and gorgeous animal.
 
 
I've used 2Crafty nested Circles on my page to frame my photos, subtitle and some extra animal print paper.  I've inked them then added some crackle paste for some texture. The papers are all Kaisercrafts In the Wild.
 
 
Title in white so it pops against the busy tiger printed background. A few splashes of Dylusions inks, some flowers and leaves and little wood veneer to finish off.
 
Thanks for visiting
Fiona
x
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Ok soo now I am singing the song.... hummm!!! but perfect title I reckon.. love the photos and love the design too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And me, too now....dammit! That song is a stickler!!! Anyways....gorgeous LO...adore what you've done with the chippy circles....... those papers are really perfect for our K+ challenge this month! Thanks so much for joining in...glad you got time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yep, now I've got that song in my head! Perfect title for those gorgeous photos. Perfect papers & embellishments for this...fabulous! Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yowza, love this big time! Awesome page Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is absolutely brilliant, Fiona! Love the design & those fabulous 2Crafty circles! You've really nailed this months challenge! Thanks for playing along at K+ :))))

    ReplyDelete