Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Scrap the Girls - June Challenge

Hello everyone

Well we are now half way through June can you believe it? The second reveal for Scrap the Girls went live yesterday, so popping in to share my DT sample.

Be YOU tiful


I created the background for this layout using the shaving cream marbling technique, but instead I used a wide spatula to mix the colours to create this effect.

The Challenge for the month is to use this mood board:


I've taken my inspiration from the colours and textures of the image to create my layout. I've used a few different textures, starting with the marbled base, doily, chipboard , feather and paper layers.

The challenge runs till the end of the month, be sure to check it out here:

Thanks for the visit
Fiona
x

No comments:

Post a Comment