Friday, June 19, 2015

Travel Layouts with Pink Paislee's Atlas collection

Hello everyone

Now I'm almost all caught up. Today I am sharing two layouts I have created this month for All About Scrapbooks using the stunning Atlas collection by Pink Paislee. Love the colours in this collection so much.

My first layout, Tower Bridge




I'm slowly getting through the Europe trip layouts - almost 2 years on!!

For this layout I created my background using Gelatos and colour matched it to the papers I was using, and the diagonal design was influenced by the paper you can just see under my photo.

I've stuck closely with the matching embellishments for both layouts, using the Atlas ephemera and luggage tags.

My second layout, which is currently on the All About Scrapbooks blog is:

View from the Top


 
This photo is from our trip to Hong Kong back in 2011 - I've had this photo printed out for so long but never liked any ranges with it till now.
 
The background on this layout was created using watered down Dylusions Sprays, then some light stamping. I've combined a couple of other travel ranges on this layout - the wood veneer are from MME Hello World range and also some stickers from Jillibean Soup's Sightseeing Stew range.
 
You can see both of these and close ups of my layouts on the All About Scrapbooks blog. While you're there be sure to check out the new look to the shop with it's great prices on the latest ranges.
 
Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment