Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss collection

Hello there,

A couple of layouts for All About Scrapbooks using Pink Paislee's Citrus Bliss collection that I created for July DT work.

My first layout: Hello Beautiful



I've used a large photo for this one as I wanted the photo to have a lot of impact on the page, then kept with a simple paper design and using a large title as a feature, before adding some smaller embellishments.

For my second layout, Banyan Trees, I wanted to utilize the tropical feel of the collection and scrapped some photos from a recent trip to North Queensland.


 
My kids and their cousins in amongst the awesome Banyan Trees that decorated the Strand in Townsville.
 
Loving the tropical orange, pinks, yellows and greens in this collection and the cut wood veneer embellishments.
 
Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment