Monday, September 7, 2015

A Moment Captured - Kaisercraft Touch of Gold

Hello everyone

Today I am sharing a layout created for All About Scrapbooks last month, using Kaisercrafts A Touch of Gold collection. 

I love this photo of our pup Harry, which I took back in February as part of a facebook challenge to do several days of black and white photos. 

A Moment Captured:


I created this layout at a recent retreat I was on, and I have a few more to share which I will start planning out on my blog over the next few weeks. 

There are some close-ups over on the All About Scrapbooks blog, and while you are over there be sure to check out the Design Team call

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

2 comments:

  1. Your layout is lovely! I love the lickey photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a brilliant photo ;) Fabulous layout to go with it!

    ReplyDelete