Thursday, December 31, 2015

A little bit of Christmas

Hello everyone

Popping in before the year is out to show some Christmas themed layouts I have created for All About Scrapbooks, both for the blog and for our December crop day. 

My first layout is from the December crop day class at All About Scrapbooks:



This was a fun and simple double page layout to get those Christmas Morning photos scrapped! So easy with a few strips of paper and Simple Stories Elements stickers, a 2Crafty chipboard title and some sequins to bling it up a bit!


Then I created these simple cards with the leftover pieces





Another Christmas layout I shared this month was using this super cute paper in non tradtitional Christmas colours. When I saw this cute reindeer paper I knew it would be perfect with this photo from a few Christmases ago!




You can see more close-ups and products used over at the All About Scrapbooks blog.

Thanks for visting
Fiona
x

No comments:

Post a Comment