Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Crate Paper Shine for AAS

Hello

I've had the pleasure of creating a couple of layouts using the brilliant Shine Collection by Crate Paper over at the All About Scrapbooks blog this month. So many fun colours in this collection inspired me to design two birthday layouts!

My first layout - Best Day Ever






Love, love this photo I took of my son on his 10th Birthday! So fun and he had a wonderful day, calling it the Best Day Ever - so I took that as a sign to use the fab wood veneer piece in the collection as my title. The numbers paper was perfection too, as it was numbers 1-10 and I was able to cut out a large 10 from the paper to use as an embellishment

My second layout using this collection is also a birthday themed layout, though this person isn't quite so thilled!

Party Hat






This is Harry on his second birthday which is a few days after Zane's (based on a guess as he is a rescue pup). As you can probably tell, Harry is not a fan of having hats put on him. Thankfully he was resting on the lounge when I attempted this, so he is not too thrilled but at least he didn't try to eat the hat! 

The pinky red of my lounge & blue in Harrys hat made this paper collection the perfect choice and I've added some fun yellow to the mix too.

Both layouts can be seen over at the All About Scrapbooks blog; here and here.

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

1 comment: