Sunday, December 27, 2015

Echo Park Wild Life

Hello everyone


Two layouts created for All About Scrapbooks using the fabulously outdoorsy Wild Life Collection by Echo Park. 

Dude:


To create this layout I used a plain wood grain paper and a Crafter's Workshop mask - Aspen Trees, which I have inked over to create my background paper. I then used these gorgeous 2Crafty chipboard pieces that match with the berries in the white paper and inked these in a combination of orange, green and brown inks, before adding some more embellishments in oranges, greens and browns. 

My second layout is titled, Happy Campers




I've used this cool background and added some sequins and tiny stars to the background. For my layout design I wanted to keep all the main elements contained in the circle, including the title and subtitles which I have attached to the circle frame itself.

You can see close ups of both these layouts over at the All About Scrapbooks blog.

Thanks for visiting 

Fiona
x

No comments:

Post a Comment