Thursday, December 31, 2015

Fun in the Sun

Hello everyone

My last post for the year over at All About Scrapbooks went up yesterday, and I finished the year with a summer themed page as we enjoy the Summer holidays over the Christmas/New Year period. 

Fun in the Sun






Love the cute sun rays on this October Afternoon paper, I cut it up and layered it over the printed text paper to give it a bit of depth, before layering up the other papers and photos of this fun day we had up in Townsville visiting my sister and the kids cousins! 

There are a couple of close-ups and list of products used over at the All About Scrapbooks blog

Thanks to everyone for visiting over the last year, wishing you all a safe and healthy 2016, enjoy the New Years festivities and sparing a thought for those who have to work tonight like me! 

Till next year
Fiona
x

No comments:

Post a Comment