Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Happy New Year

Hello everyone

Hope you all had a Happy New Year and have had a great start to 2016! I am trying to juggle school holidays and working and managing a few days off for a mini holiday break! Now is the time to start getting back into things and trying to get a bit more organised for the year. To help with that I have started a planner. Great fun to create with and get organised.

This is my new planner - the Carpe Diem planner from Simple Stories. 




I have blogged a few of my pages over at All About Scrapbooks for my first post of the year last week, which you can see in full here.

A couple of the pages I shared:










I'm quite enjoying the planning process, especially the prettying it up! I hope to share some more pages in the following weeks. 

Thanks for visiting
Fiona
x

No comments:

Post a Comment