Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Life in Colour

Hello everyone

I am back again with 2 layouts I have created using  the fabulous Simple Stories Life in Colour Collection for All About Scrapbooks. 

Love this bright and fun range, so perfect for photos of the kids! I have created two very different pages with this collection - yet I have managed to use the word today in both titles!!

My first layout 


Today


Lots of fun creating a bright background to match the bright papers for this layout! I wanted the brighter background as the sun was shining just lovely on Zane's face at the time of this photo. 

and my second layout:

Today & Everyday




For this page I wanted the colour to pop off the page so used the black background with my black and white photo then using predominantly red and yellow. I've softened the layout with the addition of the doily. 

Both layouts are over at All About Scrapbooks so be sure to head on over to the blog to see some close-ups, more details and product list. 

Thanks for visiting
Fiona
x

1 comment: