Sunday, May 29, 2016

11 Seconds - Scrap the Boys May Challenge

Hi Everyone

Fell in love with the sketch over at Scrap the Boys this month and decided to play along as I had the perfect trio of photos ready to go. 




My layout is based on this sketch:


I've taken a pretty literal interpretation, simply rotated the sketch but kept to the main design.

Very proud of Zane giving the mechanical bull a go at Brighton Pier whilst on holidays. The only people going on were guys around 20 years old, and no one was lasting very long at all! Zane managed 11 seconds which was longer than some of the guys we watched!



I've used a mix of patterned paper ranges to get my blue, red and yellow colour combo and created a watercolour background with watered down inks on my stars background. I've added some extra stars to embellish from Charms Creations and Corbett Creations wood veneers. 


Thanks for stopping by

Fiona 
x

2 comments:

  1. Love everything about this layout Fiona. Thank you for playing along with us at STB x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! someone flipped the sketch like i did! well done and it looks awesome, thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete