Thursday, May 19, 2016

Kraft Plus - Arthur Weasleys Ford Anglia

Hello everyone

Loved the challenge over at Kraft Plus this month and decided to make sure I fit in in and not leave it too late! As soon as I saw the inspiration board I knew exactly which photo I wanted to scrap and it gave me the idea to cut out my photo which gives it a lot more impact than it would of had with all the background!



I took my design inspiration from the layers, the circles, the paint and even the colours to an extent! This is the Kraft Plus image:





I then challenged myself to use no paper in this too, I love my patterned paper but decided to give it a go without using any. Instead I used lots of ephemera & stickers. 

I am super pleased with how it turned out, I wasn't sure where it was going at one point but it all came together!

Some close-ups


My background consists of masking with Dylusions spray, then some random sprays and splashes of Dylusions, stamping with Dylusions paint and some stamped stitched circles. 



A mix of ephemera, stickers and chipboard helped me avoid using any paper. There is a little bit of black cardstock behind the "awesome" speech bubble.



Thanks for stopping by, you can check out the fantastic Kraft Plus challenge here.

Fiona
x

8 comments:

  1. It's fabulous - no wonder you're pleased. The LO looks soooo '3D' - like the car's about to fly off the page. VERY Effective!!! Thanks a bunch for joining in at our K+ challenge this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good.. great take on the challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work. Love your take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Kraft Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how perfect is that photo!!! Brilliant take on the challenge...thanks for joining us this month over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should be pleased. It's a great layout and I love the photo! Fabulous page!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fiona...just had to stop by and say how much I LOVE your take on the challenge....Its Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't get over how awesome that car is!!!
    Great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along at Kraft Plus :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect photo and an awesome take on the challenge!!! Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete