Saturday, January 7, 2017

Christmas Layouts

Hello everyone

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a wonderful New Year. 

Bit of a catch up post on my December layouts for All About Scrapbooks. I had a bit of a Christmas theme going on with a variety of fun collections:

Joy



I've created this page using Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith Christmas collection, a piece from their Oh My Stars collection which co-ordinated perfectly. And I've added a gorgeous hessian heart from Charms Creations - the perfect green!

My next layout:
Santa & His Elf




This collection is from Echo Park - I Love Christmas! Love the cute chipboard embellishments. 

My final Christmas layout:
Christmas Elves




Using Simple Stories Mistletoe Kisses - love the sweet colours in this collection, perfect for documenting some of our Elves adventures!

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x


No comments:

Post a Comment