Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Don't let anyone ever Dull your Sparkle

Hello everyone

This week for All About Scrapbooks I have created a page using Cocoa Vanilla Studio's Make a Wish collection and some fab 2Crafty Chipboard pieces.

Don't let anyone ever Dull your Sparkle


I adore this paper collection with it's blues and pinks that work so fabulously together.

 I have started this page off with a watercoloured background using some Dylusion Ink Spray and water. Love that it gives just the right amount of colour and you can control how light or dark it is. 

The 2Crafty chipboard seahorse is my favourite thing on this layout - it perfectly co-ordinates with Lily's top and I have simply inked a few different colours - pink, blue, green onto it before adding some stickles. 

To see some close-ups of my layout, head on over to All About Scrapbooks blog

Thanks for visiting
Fiona
x

No comments:

Post a Comment