Monday, January 30, 2017

Kraft Plus - On your Bike

Hi everyone

Planning to be a bit more regular with the challenge entries this year. January almost got away from me, but have squeezed in the Kraft Plus challenge - On your Bike. The criteria is to use a bike on your layout:

Here we Go



Got out the Dylusions paints to have a play with the background, co-ordinating with the colours in my photo - it helps they go so nice together. Then I had a dig around in my scraps draw to find some papers to co-ordinate - some old Basic Grey B Side. 

A couple of close ups of my embellishment clusters. First up, a Charms Creations Hessian Heart, some Cocoa Vanilla wood veneer cogs, a prima flower and a cute bike flair that I have had for so long I can't remember who's it is!


and some Cocoa Vanilla goodies all together - flower, cog and limited edition flair!



Thanks for stopping by!
Fiona
x

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous love how you have picked up on the colors in your photos for your back ground and embellies.. and thanks so much for joining in with Kraft + this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, Fiona, this is so pretty, love the colours, it all works beautifully! Thanks so much for playing along with K+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paintwork to match your cute photo. The bike flair is just divine, as is the Charms heart. So glad you found time to join us at Kraft+ this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous take on the challenge, I love your colours...it's all so beautiful. Thanks for joining us over @ K+ last month :)

    ReplyDelete