Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Love you to the Moon & Back for Scrapbooking Top 50

Hi Everyone

Lots of cool sketches around this month and I loved this sketch over at Scrapbooking Top 50  Australia this month. I have created this layout using a photo and papers that I have had in my stash for a while - obviously just waiting on the perfect sketch for inspiration!

Love you to the Moon and Back



Adore this photo of my two, taken 9 years ago - where did that time go? The gorgeous moon and the title are both 2Crafty Chipboard, part of the Love you to the Moon set.

My background is gelatos used as a watercolour and some subtle stars done with texture paste. The moon has been painted white then edged in the blue gelato. 



I've finished off with some gorgeous embellishments - some Cocoa Vanilla Studio and 2Crafty and these beautiful blue felt flowers that I have probably had in my stash for as long as the photo, I can't remember where I got them!


The layout is based on this sketch:



Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love scrapping older photos, scrapbooking has changed alot over the years. Thank you for joining us at SBT50 this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely page, great choice of colours! Thanks for joining us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout and great take on the challenge. Congrats on using up some of your older stash (I need to do that more often :)). Thanks for playing along with the SBT50 challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page and love your choice of papers and elements. Thanks for joining us at SBT50

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your page - especially how you matched your embellishments to your title. looks great! Thanks for joining in st SBT50!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable. Love your layers and that super cool moon. Thank you very much for joining us for the February sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete