Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March Scrap the Boys Reveal - Explore

Hi Everyone

A new month and a new challenge over at the Scrap the Boys challenge blog. This month it is all about DIRT!

Here is my take on the challenge:

Explore


I've used graphite texture paste over my background to create a "dirt" texture.  I have added a little colour with some patterned paper. Next I have continued the outdoors theme with some fussy cut some leaves from Echo Parks Jungle Safari range and added some gorgeous 2Crafty chipboard leaves. 

I've grunged up a raw 2Crafty chipboard frame with some random inking to frame my photo - a close up of my nephews dirt covered foot. 



Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Teams creations and join in on this months challenge here

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

No comments:

Post a Comment