Thursday, July 27, 2017

Disney layouts

Hello everyone

Back at the end of April, I surprised the kids with a trip to the USA, particularly Disneyland in Anaheim! It was fantastic, we had the best time and naturally I have lots and lots of photos to scrap. So here are the ones I have shared so far over at All About Scrapbooks!


California Adventure 





Magical Memories 


 Meeting Pluto



For these top 3 layouts I have used the latest Simple Stories Say Cheese III and Echo Parks Magic and Wonder collections. I've also added some older Simple Stories Say Cheese collection embellishments. 

Close ups of the layouts can be found by following the links in the title :)


This last page was created with CVS You Rock paper, a piece of Simple Stories Say Cheese III paper and embellishments. You can see this layout here

Thanks for visiting
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment