Friday, July 28, 2017

Timeless Beauty for Kraft Plus

Hello all

It's been a while since I have joined in with any challenges but a weekend retreat was the perfect opportunity to get lots of scrapping done. 

The challenge over at Kraft Plus this month is to use roses three ways - just perfect for this photo of my daughter dressed as Belle. 



I wanted to keep it simple so the focus was on the photo. I have used a Kaisercraft roses stencil, 2Crafty chipboard roses, rose patterned paper and a single red rose flower. I also doodled some roses on my border, so that's five not three!



Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. The clean and simply style works beautifully with your lovely photo. Great job using roses five ways! Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so lovely, I love the simplicity of the design and beautiful photo, love the way you have used roses on your layout too! Thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Beautiful Fiona...love your rose elements. So good to have you play along with us at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete